Being able to bring out the best in others is a skill that involves just 10% natural inclination; the other 90% has to be deliberate “It can’t be learned by listening to a lecture or reading examples,”. “It needs to be practiced, reinforced, and used day to day.”
Here are six daily habits:
- FOCUS ON THE STRENGTHS OF OTHERS RATHER THAN YOUR STRENGTH
- SEEK TO UNDERSTAND RATHER THAN TO BE UNDERSTOOD
- GIVE RECOGNITION TO OTHERS
- CONNECT WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
- DEVELOP RATHER THAN CONTROL
- CREATE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TO GROW
It order to grow the ministry there is a need for volunteers to help promote and intentionally engage the world with the word.
I am looking for pastors, ministers and lay people to help carry the word to a hurting world. Will you join the team today?