Join the team as a Partner

Being able to bring out the best in others is a skill that involves just 10% natural inclination; the other 90% has to be deliberate “It can’t be learned by listening to a lecture or reading examples,”. “It needs to be practiced, reinforced, and used day to day.”

Here are six daily habits:

  1. FOCUS ON THE STRENGTHS OF OTHERS RATHER THAN YOUR STRENGTH
  2. SEEK TO UNDERSTAND RATHER THAN TO BE UNDERSTOOD
  3. GIVE RECOGNITION TO OTHERS
  4. CONNECT WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
  5. DEVELOP RATHER THAN CONTROL
  6. CREATE SAFE ENVIRONMENTS TO GROW

It order to grow the ministry there is a need for volunteers to help promote and intentionally engage the world with the word.

I am looking for pastors, ministers and lay people to help carry the word to a hurting world. Will you join the team today?