Life is as much about perspective as it is about reality. In order to grow what God has trusted you with in your ministry these pillars will help you increase output and draw people to the work.
By God’s grace I was able to lead three churches for 47 years and the last church for 32 years. With a background in business, church leadership, and pastoral ministries I developed a passion to want to help congregations grow wherever God plants them.
The struggle with growing in different types of soil is Change.
Change is always necessary. We cannot assume that just because something works today it will continue to work tomorrow. You must either evolve or stagnate. We must strive to stay ahead of the game. It is too late to recognize the need for a change afterward. After things are broken!
In order to meet the quick changing times these question must be answered.
- What is our mission?
- Who is our customer?
- What does our customer value?
- What is our plan?
- What are our results?
Spending time with me allows you to avoid many of the mistakes I made and grow from my life lessons.
- What did I learn? What spoke to my head and my heart.
- How did I grow? What touched my heart and affected my actions?
- What would I do differently?
- How did failure shape me for success?
- Understanding that if I cannot state what I would do differently, I didn’t learn anything.
- I learned that there are no mistakes if you’ve learned something in the process.