Genesis 12:6-9 (NIV)
6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land.
7 The LORD appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.” So he built an altar there to the LORD, who had appeared to him.
8 From there he went on toward the hills east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. There he built an altar to the LORD and called on the name of the LORD.
9 Then Abram set out and continued toward the Negev.
- The real Blessing is beyond the familiar and comfortable.
- The real growth is beyond the Familiar and comfortable.
- The familiar is where you are the unfamiliar is where God wants to take you.
- Where God wants to take you require trusting Him.
- The blessing is your destiny but the journey is what will make you.
What you are going through now is not your destiny but a part of your journey which is here to make your faith in God stronger.
It starts with stop complaining about what you don’t understand and keep Moving!