I am writing this because after elections people examine cause and effect or what worked and what failed.
Interestingly it comes down to getting the voters out but to get people to the polls means have a message that they can relate to.
Having the right message and the right time came be the different between declared the winner or going home.
It is more critical today that the church get the message out to the world that God is still God!
There were 4 writers who pen and presented the gospel to the world in the New Testament. The 4 writers were Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
The book of Acts was written by Luke tells of the coming of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit in the life of the apostles, and the establishment of the church.
There are discussions about the 21 or 22 letters to the church due to the fact that Revelation was written in a different style.
The bible Old Testament and New Testament is about messaging. It was and is imperative that people understand the Gospel to believe the Gospel.
- The gospel is a message about God.
- The gospel is a message about sin and the consequences.
- The gospel is a message about Christ—Christ, the Son of God incarnate; Christ, the Lamb of God, dying for sin; Christ, the risen Lord; Christ, the perfect Savior.
- We must not present the Person of Christ apart from His saving work.
- But there is a second and complementary point: we must not present the saving work of Christ apart from His Person.
- The gospel is a summons to faith and repentance.
- The demand is for faith as well as repentance.
- The demand is for repentance as well as faith